…the intersection of love and friendship.
if you have these two balanced out, you´re pretty lucky.
love always and Namasté,
How to be a Happy Camper:
1. Bring matches/lighter for the fire
2. Include hot dogs in your diet (or vegetarian alternative)
3. Bring extra-large marshmallows
4. Lots of drinking water, especially during hot summer Texan days
5. Bring a tent and a mattress (better & cheaper than a sleeping bag)
6. Bug spray/sunscreen are essential
7. Wear comfy shoes for hiking and other shenanigans
8. Bring a notebook to record funny stories about rowdy armadillos, or any fleeting poetic moments you may have
9. Come with wondrous eyes
10. Have you by my side
I just came back from my first camping trip. It was awesome and I can’t wait to go back. 🙂
Love always & Namaste,